Hello! Thanks for stopping by Horizons and Hops, a travel blog for those of us who are living the best of both worlds: “nesting” and growing roots at home and traveling when we can. A few things to know about your intrepid author:
- I was born in Washington, DC and it’s where I’ve decided to stay for the long haul, I love it here
- I studied abroad in London TWICE because I loved it so much (once as an undergrad, again as a grad student)
- I’ve been to a dozen countries but of course want to visit more.
- I have a pug mix I’m obsessed with and a very tall kitty cat
- My husband is also a writer (in addition to his day job) -check out his books here!
- My educational background is art history/museum studies, but now I work in the library world and I love it
Places I really want to visit:
- California- I’ve connected through LAX and SFO but that doesn’t count
- a safari somewhere (Botswana??)